Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Normal isn't Normal

So the past week was for once, a normal week. It was really weird to have a normal week. I am adjusting to school and what not. For the most part I don´t do too much in school. School here is way more dificult. The normal students go home and study for 5 hours every day, and some have tutors. And this is even their first language, their native tongue. So for me it is extremely dificult. I don't understand a lot from classes because lots of the teachers use words that I don't know. They also seem to speak a lot faster. One thing that did come as a surprise to me was that I have done most of what we are learning. But we will see as time goes on. But for now in most classes I don't do much, and I don't study much. I prefer to go out after school and expierience spain. I do give effort when in class but its hard. French is my best class because the teacher is awesome and doing something totally different for me. I'm really trying in that class, I really would like to learn french. The school is still changing around my schedule so its kinda weird. I really cannot wait until I get a finalized schedule, but I am really happy that they are making efforts to accomadate me. I don´t really know what to tell you all haha. I have greatly increased my doodling skills. I taught most of the class how to make paper ninja stars so we now have large wars with those at breaks. So I don´t have much else to tell! Thank you all for reading! Ciaoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment